Twitch Plays Lazarus!
A downloadable game for Windows
Twitch Plays Lazarus! is a Cocos2dx game written in C++ that uses Twitch chat as its input device. Viewers can enter commands to interact with the game as its being streamed to a channel.
- Run the larzarusServer.exe. This is to emulate the Twich server for local testing and development.
- Start the game.
- Enter commands into the server (Twitch Chat) to send commands to the game
- Let players configure the game to connect to their own Twitch channel
Step 1 - Join a side
Step 2 - Commands:
!chant - Raise your deity!
!tower - Create a tower
!attack - Zap the enemy
!spawn - Summon a creature to attack!
You cant switch sides during a session
You must register first. Helix / Dome
- Start server, or connect to Twitch channel
- Start game
- Register for the Helix by entering into the server the command !helix
- Chant to build your sides power bar !chant
- Build the spawn creature bar to attack the enemy !spawn
- Build a tower on the crosshairs to defend your god !tower
- Move the crosshairs with !up, !down, !left, and !right
Click download now to get access to the following files: